Saturday, December 31, 2005

OTC 05/06

I hope everyone spent 4 fruitful days at the camp.

I really would like to thank all of you who worked with me during the camp.

Ah Fat, Denise, Larrina, Janice, Linda, Chewy, Suting and Angel for bringing so much laughter.
The rest of you are not forgotten, Adeline, Cindee, Ah Moy, Sally, Dom, Xiao Di, Guo Long, Tor Tai, Xiao Toot, Da Toot, Tiang, Wesley, Victor, Keith, Ah Boon, Justin, Raymond and Nai Ma.

Whether this would be my last camp in TP, I am not really sure. But if I do come back for FOC, it would be strictly just for you guys who made my camp tenure so enjoyable. I have not shed tears and made my farewell speech yet!

Till then, have a blessed new year in 2006. See all of you in school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<{ TaGbOARd }>
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)


<{ AnNoUncEmEnTs }>


<{ MeMbeRs }>
*FrIeNdStEr*
ALaN
AdeLiNe
AlviN
AngE
CeLiNe
ElvIn
ElIshEr
ErIc * Ah faT
EriN
DarreN (LoG hEad)
HanWeI {Asst Log head)
JanicE
JaSmInE
JaSoN bAy
JaSoN TiAnG
JustuS
LarrinA
LeOn
MerViN
MiNg SuI
TiMoThY gOh
TiMoThY paT * Ah PaT
Wei LiAnG
WeiWei
YonG ZhuanG
Yu An
ZiLi


<{ Previous Posts }>

Powered by Blogger